– Our Policy
We are committed to the following principles:
- Manage our operations in accordance with the Guiding Principles of Responsible Care
- Comply with all applicable environmental, health, safety, and security laws and regulations
- Operate our business based on the belief that any incident that can negatively impact our people, our workplace, our community, or the environment can be prevented
- Employ sustainable practices throughout the life cycle of our products from development and manufacturing to distribution and disposal.
- Integrate environmental, health, safety, and security considerations into our business practices through our Responsible Care Management System
- Achieve continuous environmental, health, and safety performance improvements through setting goals, and measuring and communicating performance against our goals
- Provide visible support and resources to meet our Responsible Care commitments
- Earn the trust of our stakeholders by maintaining an open dialogue to keep them informed of environmental, health, safety, and security issues while seeking their input and responding to their concerns
- Seek business relationships with companies that demonstrate a commitment to the Guiding Principles of Responsible Care
The Guiding Principles will be the basis of Pinova’s roadmap for the future.